We all know how important aesthetic is for your brand, especially when you’re promoting on platforms like Instagram.
But us boss ladies are BUSY. And, most of the time, we can’t juggle multiple design projects (cue the never-ending creation of Pinterest Pins) while running our small-but-mighty biz. I mean, we already wear a ton of hats.
That’s why graphic templates are the secret weapon in my business tool belt. They allow me to create stunning, unique, and customizable designs with spending hours starting from scratch. After all, why recreate the wheel when it already exists?
And this technique allows me to focus my custom designs on my clients, while leaving me time to consistently post AND grow my own business.
After reading this post, you’ll have an arsenal of tools to use for your designs. And you’ll be able to create stunning designs in a fraction of time and on budget. No more hours spent trying to master Photoshop. And no more posting unprofessional designs that make you cringe oh so slightly.
* This post may contain affiliate links. However, each product we recommend has been tried and tested by yours truly. And I absolutely love each product and application in this list.
01. Creative Market
I remember the first time I browsed through Creative Market’s inventory. And I legit swooned. They have a remarkable collection of unique and beautiful graphics, templates, photos, and add-ons.
And just for you, I’ve compiled a list of my top 5 collections on Creative Market:
- These Sun Flares: Wanna know the secret behind my photography style? It starts with softening my tones and adding these stunning sun flares to give my photos that dreamy look. They’re one of the tools I use the most. And they’ve saved me so much time!
- This Mockup Bundle from Moyo Studio: I’m a sucker for pretty things. And this photo collection is absolutely gorgeous. You can use these stunning mockups to showcase your designs, freebies, offers, and more.
- These Instagram Highlights: Do these icons look familiar? If so, it’s probably because you’ve seen them on my Instagram feed. And I absolutely love them. Purchasing this package saved a ton of time. Plus, it only cost me a small fraction than if I were to outsource the illustrations!
- This Font Bundle of Over 95(!) Custom Fonts: Do you ever come across those beautiful handwritten fonts and wonder where that boss babe found such a glorious thing? Well, I have your answer. In this collection, you’ll find 95 fonts AND design elements for a super-affordable price!
- This Swoon-Worthy Social Media Pack: Let’s be honest for a quick sec: how many hours do you waste each week designing/looking for content for your social media pages? If I know you, it’s probably more than you’re willing to spend. This bundle solves all your social media problems. You’ll find an extensive collection of graphic templates to take your social media aesthetic from blah to fab.
Also, when you purchase digital products from shops on Creative Market, you’re supporting talented designers and business owners just like you. And I gotta say: supporting artists while they create their passions feels pretty amazing.
Styled Stock Society isn’t just a place for stunning stock photos. They also have an extensive library of Canva templates for all your marketing and business needs.
For an example, see the banner ad I have for Flodesk underneath this section? That design was courtesy of Styled Stock Society’s Canva template. And it took me only a few minutes to customize and download.
And, even better, they also provide exclusive bonus material, including social media masterclasses, custom gifs, content worksheets, and more!
Plus, they’re giving you 20 FREE stock photos for female entrepreneurs, bloggers, and influencers.
03. Envato Elements
Envato Elements has a bit of everything, including stock videos, graphic templates, illustrations, and website themes. It’s the first place I look when I need ANY design element.
And they offer a monthly unlimited subscription. So you don’t have to pay for each individual download. You get access to millions (yes, that’s not a hyperbole) of professionally crafted photos, graphics, and more.
So if you want to create Pinterest Pins like mine, click on over to Envato, sign up for their affordable subscription, and start creating fast, beautiful, and branded designs.
Etsy’s not just a place for physical handmade products. They also have a stunning collection of graphic templates, fonts, and designs from talented designers.
Here’s a quick list of some of my favorite templates on Etsy right now:
- This engaging email signature template: How many emails do you send a day. Chances are if you run a business, you’re sending a fair share. And why not make your email signature standout?
- This light and airy preset: As a designer, I know how important aesthetic is. And with this preset, you can have a professionally edited photo in minutes!
- This lead magnet/workbook template: We’ve heard it from the experts: if you wanna grow your biz, you gotta grow your email list. And what better way to capture subscribers than with a value-packed and professionally designed workbook.
As a business owner, your time is one of your most precious commodities. So make sure you spend it wisely and take advantage of the resources available to you.
And last but not least we have Canva. If you’re a blogger or business owner, I’m sure you’ve tested Canva’s impressive functions. Sometimes I find myself creating super-fast and stunning designs on Canva in place of Photoshop.
Plus, you can use their basic functions for no cost whatsoever. And if you decide you need access to some of their premium features, you can subscribe to their monthly service for an affordable and budget-friendly price.
Final Thoughts on Graphic Templates
When I first started my design and writing business, I was completely overwhelmed. I started each and every project from scratch. And I constantly wondered how in the world I’d keep up with my client demands, my own promotions, and my completely unbalanced personal life.
But the more I started using the tools and resources available, the more time I freed up to focus on the growth AND sustainability of my business.
Because working harder isn’t smarter.
Leave a comment below, and let me know which graphic template website is your fave! Also, if you need some custom design work (like finally(!) updating your website), check out our services page or send us a quick note.